Application Service > Cheating Detection > Overview
AI Proctor (face recognition, detection of background changes other than the body, body part detection, audio detection, eye tracking) and Application Proctor (blocking of additional monitors, full screen exit prevention, blocking of task switching, blocking of application/program) can be used to detect and control abnormal behaviors.
Cheating Detection provides the following:
AI Proctor API
Stores the images sent by the client in the Object Storage of the client, and send cheating events through the API based on the cheating detection criteria.
- Face recognition – number of faces, face angle (upper/lower, left/right)
- Audio detection – Determines whether to use audio detection
- Eye (pupil) tracking – eye (pupil) angle (upper/lower, left/right)
- Body part detection – Duration of not identifying body (right hand, left hand) coordinates
- Detection of changes other than the body - detection time of background changes other than the body
Application Proctor SDK
Can be implemented to integrate the Application Proctor SDK to the client’s system in order to control the users on the client's system.
- Additional monitor blocking – when additional monitors are detected in the user's environment, the second connected monitor is blacked out
- Full screen departure prevention – while using the NHN Proctor app, the user's browser is controlled as a full screen
- Task switching block – blocks task switching in order to prevent switching to other browsers or applications on the user's PC
- Application/program block – controls applications or programs running on the user’s PC
- In case a user wishes to implement an online testing service
- In case a user needs online supervision for real-time videos
- In case a user wishes to control the use of programs or applications of the user’s PC
- In case a user needs to monitor those working from home
- In case a user needs to monitor tasks dealing with important information
Service use precautions
- How to use AI Proctor
In order to use AI Proctor, storing data such as user images in the client’s Object Storage is necessary.
The user’s personal and sensitive data stored in Object Storage from the use of this service must be stored encrypted according to the Personal Information Protection Act.
(Separately encrypted storage required)
Personal data processing guide
While using the AI Proctor, the client may collect personal information from users. Therefore, the customer of this service must inform a legal notice to their users as per the Personal Information Protection Act and acquire their consent regarding the matter.
Consignee: NHN Cloud
- Consignment description: providing Cheating Detection service
Guide to collection of behavioral information online