AI Service > Text to Speech > Overview
Text to Speech(TTS) uses NHN Cloud's character recognition and speech synthesis technology to recognize input text and synthesize speech from the recognized characters.
It can be used in various areas such as automatic response services and book/Internet document reading services.
Input Text Guide
For more accurate text-to-speech synthesis, please refer to the guide below.
- Up to 1,000 characters (including spaces) of text can be entered.
- For voice quality, it is recommended to enter less than 200 characters per sentence.
- Supported languages, numbers, and punctuation are supported for speech synthesis, and other text are excluded from the synthesis result.
- When you need speech synthesis automation
- If you are building an automatic response service
- When you need to create voice-related content such as books, Internet content, or documents
Information on Processing of Personal Information
- Consignee: NHN Cloud Corp.
- Consignment Description: Providing the Text to Speech service