Compute > Virtual Desktop > Console User Guide
Using the Service
- Access the Console, activate the Virtual Desktop service, and click the activated Virtual Desktop menu.
- Click the Apply button in the Apply for Virtual Desktop as shown in the following figure.
- Enter the information of person in charge, etc. in the Apply for Virtual Desktop pop-up.
- Fill in the name and phone number of the person in charge who will manage the Virtual Desktop service and other requests in detail.
- You can check the details of your Virtual Desktop application at the bottom of the Virtual Desktop service page.
Canceling the Service
- Access the Console and select Virtual Desktop.
- In the Virtual Desktop Usage History list, click the Request Cancellation button for the item you want to cancel.