Management > Service Monitoring > Overview
Service Monitoring is a service failure management platform for the stable operation of services.
- Failures can be detected quickly using the monitoring tools provided.
- With the propagation management tool, you can quickly propagate failures to people in charge of the services.
- Manages the owner group and propagation channel per service.
- The propagation channel supports Email, SMS, and webhook (can be changed by users).
- Supports web service monitoring and monitors the API and web pages.
- Supports TCP/UDP monitoring and monitors the non-web server services.
- Supports batch monitoring and monitors scheduling.