Network > Network Interface > Overview
NHN Cloud provides network interface features.
The network interface is a logical network component of VPC that represents a virtual network card.
It may include the following properties.
- A private IP address in the address range of VPC.
- Floating IP address
- One or more security groups
- Flag to check source/target [Korea (Pyeongchon), Korea (Pangyo) regions]
- Connected devices
Through network interface features,
- Check the VPC, subnet, Floating ip, connected security group, connected device, status, etc., of the network interface at a glance.
- Through changing the network interface, you can change the IP band to another subnet or set it to use a different security group.
- In Korea (Pyeongchon) region, you can set whether to enable/disable the feature to check the source/target.