Notification > RCS Bizmessage > Overview
The RCS Bizmessage service provides RCS Bizmessage delivery, and management of brands, chatbots and templates. The RCS Bizmessage service allows users to go beyond sending messages, so they can provide brand information for corporate-customer connections through brand management and send different types of messages.
REST APIs for easy integration is provided.
- Send message full of rich information
- You can enter maximum 100 SMS characters, 1300 LMS/MMS characters and maximum 6 MMS attachments.
- Provides a variety of message types. When sending a message as an MMS type, it can be sent in horizontal/vertical/slide form.
- When you send a message, you can add an action button with a function to the button.
- Alternate sending
- For devices that do not receive RCS Bizmessage, it provides function to send it as an alternative to an existing SMS service.
- Easy linkage
- You can link brand, chatbot and template information registered with the RCS Biz center through the certified business registration information through the identity verification process.
- Provides the RCS Bizmessage sending feature and query REST API that can be used in customer applications.
- Customers looking to send messages with rich information and user action
- Customers looking to send large amounts of RCS Bizmessage
- Customers who want to easily link RCS Bizmessage services through REST APIs