Security > WEB Firewall > Overview
WEB Firewall is comprised of Self-Service and Managed Service.
With Self-Service, users can implement WEB Firewall on their own; Managed Service supports professional engineers in the operation of WEB Firewall and security surveillance.
The WEB Firewall service is configured in the user's cloud environment, as a standalone operating environment.
You can use the web firewall service by selecting either Penta Security (WAPPLES SA) or PIOLINK (WEBFRONT-KS).
- Provides WEB Firewall images and operating guides for customers to implement and operate on their own.
- Managed Service
- Operates WEB Firewall and security surveillance at the support of professional engineers.
- Allows fast response to security incidents with security provider's around-the-clock surveillance services.
- Provides real-time fault monitoring and response service.
- Provides events and processing status of WEB Firewall and security surveillance on console.
- Manages patches and pattern updates on a regular basis.
- Serves as Standalone Environment with WEB Firewall Configured in User's Cloud Area
- WEB Firewall instance is created in user's cloud infrastructure area, which ensures independent operations and security.
- Security and Stability Ensured with Verified Solutions
- Protects from various types of threats with near-perfect solutions to OWASP TOP 10 and 8 vulnerabilities of National Intelligence Service.
- Ensures product stability, in compliance with regulations including GS Certificate, PCI-DSS Certificate, and CC Certificate.
WEB Firewall Service Configuration
- External web application threatening traffic and external information leakage can be blocked to protect web servers.
- WEB Firewall operates in the proxy mode ahead of a web server to monitor all web traffic.
※ To lead domain traffic you want to protect to go through WEB Firewall, change your DNS settings into WEB Firewall IP.
※ To prevent potential service failure, it is recommended to configure Active-Active web firewall by using load balancer.
※ Service support from security surveillance center is available when Managed Service is applied.