Security > Webshell Threat Detector > Overview
Webshell Threat Detector checks web shells present in a new or running system, and provides countermeasures (quarantine and deletion) against the detected web shells.
- Ensures system stability and eliminates potential risks by checking web shells present in the system and detecting web shells that communicate in real time.
- Detects web shell behaviors in real time and sends notifications to social media channels or contact information, enabling prompt response
- When you receive a web shell event detection notification, you can quickly check for suspicious files from the console screen.
- You can provide reliable services to customers, improving your corporate image.
- Support service is provided when a checking agent is stopped.