NHN Cloud > SDK User Guide > Getting Started > Windows C++
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Structure of NHN Cloud SDK
NHN Cloud SDK for Windows C++ has the following structure.
||Extract symbol (.sym) for crash analysis from PDB (.pdb) file
||C++ Header file
||C++ Windows 32bit library
||C++ Windows 64bit library
Apply NHN Cloud SDK to Visual Studio Projects
Download NHN Cloud Windows C++ SDK from the Download page of NHN Cloud.
- Select Properties from Project tab on the menu bar.
- Set the path for SDK header files from C/C++ > General > Additional Include Directories.
- Go to Linker > General > Additional Library Directories and include libraries, depending on the build environment (Debug/Release) and target machine (x86 or x64).
- Go to Linker > Input > Additional Dependencies and enter lib to add, depending on the build environment (Debug/Release) and target machine (x86 or x64).
For reference: https://msdn.microsoft.com/ko-kr/library/ms235636.aspx
- This is a sample project written based on Visual Studio 2019.
Use NHN Cloud Log & Crash Search Service