To use IAP SDK, you first need to register app and item at web console after store registration.
At NHN Cloud Console (https://console.toast.com), click [+ Create New Project]
At NHN Cloud Console (https://console.toast.com), click [Mobile Service] > [IAP]
Click [URL & Appkey] and check AppKey or copy the key to clipboard.
See Store console guide if you want store specific setting.
1. Select [App] Tab and Click [Add] 2. Select [Store ID] 3. Common Information - Store ID : Google, Apple, ONE Store - App Name : Your App Name - Store APP ID : Store package name or bundle id 4. Click [Add] button.
1. Click [Item] Tab. 2. Select [Store ID] and Click [+ Add] 3. Register item name in [Item Name] 4. Register store item id in [Store Item ID] 5. Select [Product Type] : CONSUMABLE , AUTO_RENEWABLE 6. Select [Status] 7. Click [Add] and check [ITEM ID].
|Store||Store Product Type||IAP Supported|
|Google Play Store||One-time, Subscriptions||CONSUMABLE, AUTO_SUBSCRIPTION|
|App Store||Consumable, Auto-Renewable||CONSUMABLE, AUTO_SUBSCRIPTION|
|ONE Store||Managed product||CONSUMABLE|
We shall not be liable for any damage or system error caused as a result of proceeding with payment with unspecified item type
1. Click [Transaction] Tab. 2. Select [Store ID]. 3. Select start date and end date in [Date]. 4. Select sort option in [Sort] 5. Click [Search]
[Reference] Payment Status
- Reserved : ready to pay(If payment reservation request is complete but verification request is not received.) - Success : completed successfully
- Failure : failed (If an error occurs in payment verification process even though payment was attempted at store.) - Refund : refunded (If the admin manually refunded the payment in store.)
You can change payment status in following conditions, 1. If financial charge is successful, but IAP client does not receive receipt successfully, you should change payment status to 'Success' 1.1 To change status to 'Success', currency and price on user's receipt will be needed. 2. If user refunded payment at store, , you should change payment status to 'Refunded' 2.1 After change, unconsumed payment API of Client will not return changed payment. Payment which status will be changable shows [Modify] button right side as below.
1. Click [Statistics] 2. Select [currency] 3. You may inquire ‘This month’s total gross’ and ‘Daily details’ using [<][>] button at store